Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Tale Of Two Daddies

From MSNBC:

"(Tom) Cruise recently said he had purchased a sonogram machine so that he and the 26-year-old actress could see the development of their baby."

I'm going to toss out one simple statement I heard all the time as a child: A watched pot never boils.

On those occasions when my wife went in for sonograms, I could never make heads or tails of what I was looking at. As recently as last week, I was charged by my wife to determine if my sister-in-law's sonogram pictures showed a crank or a hoo-ha on my future nephew or niece. I may as well have been looking at a picture of a TV tuned in to a blank channel.

Maybe if he sets the sonogram machine next to his e-meter and chants "Help me, L. Ron...help me, L. Ron", he'll have better luck at reading those pictures than I did.

Next article up says:

"The mother of two of Michael Jackson’s children has reportedly said that the babies were conceived from a test tube."

To use the vernacular: Well, no shit.

Michael Jackson, despite the straight hair, bleached skin and pointy nose, is black. So are his parents and all of his siblings. Doesn't matter how white Mama is, a black man's children are not going to have the aryan looks that his children do. Besides, Michael's proclivities have tended to be directed more towards pre-pubescent boys. He thinks girls are ookie.

In the case of Debbie Rowe, he was right. She is kinda ookie. Lisa Marie, on the other hand, was (and still is) smoking.

I need to go to bed. Two separate posts today have included both Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home