Friday, November 11, 2005

"Everything in this room is edible. Even I am edible, but that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is, in fact frowned on in many societies"

Last night, I spent the evening locked up with KT watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (KT is a big fan of the oompa-loompas). The cannibalism line referenced above is, unquestionably, one of my favorite lines in the movie, but that's because I'm kinda sick.

So, after 4 days of being offline, what is one of the first links I'm directed to this morning but Hufu?

I would probably find this whole thing hysterical if I didn't think that this was some sort of moral relativism propaganda put out by the PETA types or someone who took The Smiths way too seriously in the 1980s.

It is, at first glance, kinda humorous. Maybe, if it's quiet today, I'll spend a little more time over there to determine if I'm amused or outraged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home